Friday, August 29, 2008

Where does the time go?

I'm 29 on the 29th. Today is the last time I'll ever be able to say that. Today is the last day I'll ever be twenty-something. Tomorrow, I turn 30.

I'm really surprised at how much this is bothering me. I do love my life the way it is right now . . . still, maybe I thought I'd have more by now. At the very least, I thought I would have clear goals. Ironically, the older I get, the less clear my goals seem to be.

Tomorrow night, my husband is going to take the two older children out to play after supper for a couple of hours so that I can reflect on my goals for the next year. Because, of course, in order to reach them, I need to define them.

2 Comments:

Blogger Jen Wilson said...

Happy Birthday! I hope you had a great goal-setting night.

5:25 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

I wish you would blog more. :( And about being 30... hope you find some good goals for the year!

8:14 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home